Saturday 22 January 2011

Get me outta this cheap B-movie

Woke them up at 8, a little too early, apparently but once I'm awake, I'm AWAKE!!!
After bacon and poached egg on toast (Jof's favourite breakfast) took Bud down to tunnel park via the bottlebank. Bought some unused shoes in the charity shop, first time for everything and at a tenth of the shoeshop price. Met Laughing Boy Thomas (who will go to my school next year) and Poppy C (who started at my school last year) - it's nice that everyone knows me. Gives me a chance to show off my arm.
In the afternoon the JoniBobs arrived to play. Almost immediately Erinsdad came to the door and all the Daddies went down the pub for 6 hours. I ate a packet of chocolate biscuits so I didn't want supper, Jof was not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.