Tuesday 1 February 2011

Rise and Shine

pigeon error, stuck inside a crust of breadAnother tough day at school. At going home time LittleMax and I found so many reasons to stay in the classroom that Bud had to come in and get us (not for the first time). Yesterday he deliberately went into a shop to separate us as we distract each other so much it takes us 15 minutes to walk the 300 yards home. After a certain amount of sulking under the table (Bud still hasn't learnt to obey my every whim without question) I played Jof's computer game
which I'm quite good at and certainly helps my mouse skills and forces me to read things like "continue" and "play again". Pops and Erin were out so no joy there. A bit more Tom and Jerry and Jof was home and we played hide the pirate treasure (I hid the little cardboard treasure chest key in the CD platter of the radio, the winning move).
Tomorrow is the last of the 3 show'n'tells and I have selected the bath spy submarine. Bud has given me a cribsheet with important details on such as "Shop in Dockyard" and "Bath" to help me: he wonders if there's any tell at all to go with the show as I can barely remember anything (this talent directly inherited). I guess I won't be able to demonstrate it in action unless I gain access to the fishtank outside the Headmistress' office.

Poet's corner
When I survey the wond'rous cross
I find it's twelve feet up and six across

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.