Sunday 20 February 2011

Fanio tantsio

baffins pond copnor wooden benches
Fanio tantsio is my new phrase of the day.
Jof was having a pyjama day following her night out with the PuddleMummies so I cycled to Baffins Pond where I fed the ducks, moorhens, seagulls, swans and two very bold geese that would have taken the food from my little fingers if Bud had not been worried that they were going to take my fingers as well. We had a massive selection of out-of-date brioches, 1 loaf-crust and some cheapo teabuns and pancakes that Jof got from Giant Tesco. Not the usual stuff maybe, but it was fought over by a vast population of eager birds. It was not until much later we saw the signs saying do not feed bread to the birds.
There's a decent swingpark there as well so had a go on all the stuff including a new metal slide that wasn't very slidey and made my pants go right up my bottie.
baffins duck pond, copnor, portsmouth
sawing an apple log up against brick raised flowerbedThere's also a sloping wall that goes half way around the pond. I climbed up and down it for its entire length which is why my leg was completely covered in bird poo so we went home for me to change. For almost the entire journey I barked and howled like Pongo in 101 Dalmatians. Jof had gone back to bed so Bud and I uprooted the old apple tree stump, destroyed more of the fireplace, distributed the chicken manure fertiliser, planted some trees and tulips, played golf, you know, all the usual stuff. I sawed at the stump but failed to cut through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.