Friday 11 February 2011

The Ballad of Ally Bailey (Elton John)

engrish sign, crashing headFriday!! Rain...........
pregnant child. pot bellyManaged to tell Lewis that my party will be piratical, that's the last of them so I expect a crop of good quality shipmates of both sexes as is traditional. My parrot (purchased specially for a Pirate Petes party 2 or 3 years ago) is now of the Norwegian Blue variety but I may still bring it along so it can hang lifelessly from my shoulder. Have lent one of my eyepatches to BigMax, could be difficult if I wore them both at once.  Had a quiet afternoon on the sofa.
Bud joined me and he sat there with his magazine although his eyes were closed and he didn't turn the pages very often. I told him I wasn't hungry but this is what I'd eat: babybel, yogurt, pizza, beans, cucumber, chocolate.....
Goodness me. After much chocolate, mickey mouse, Harry + Dinosaurs etc and a loud shower, bed for 9:45.
Such is life for those under 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.