Monday 7 February 2011

Thicker than blood


Don't trust 'em. This is what my Dad says, and why I won't get my road licence for a while yet.

the fracture family colouring sheet from queen alexandra hospital portsmouth fracture clinicgary moore album cover In other news, one of Bud's favourite guitarists has progressed to the ranks of Bud's favourite dead guitarists. I guess Gary Moore will be playing at the Bath Fizzer Night Concert this Saturday night.....




 I've done about as much of the fracture clinic poster as I'm going to, I can show it off at school tomorrow. I'm not sure why assorted overjoyed fruit and veg should have broken limbs but that's the sort of madness we 5 year-olds have to put up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.