Monday 28 February 2011

As slow as a cabbage

First day back at school after a free week of fun. Will it drag...?
heaven 17 singer
PopsDad
heaven 17 lead singer with daughter
Singer (with groupie)


 Jof wonders where PopsDad was at the party yesterday. I happen to know he was doing a gig in Bolton for he is the lead singer of Heaven 17. Mystery solved.

The rain chased me home this afternoon and as Pops and Erin were unavailable to join me in my den under the dining table I roped Bud into another legofest: this time to create a fire station big enough for the fire engine to drive through. As he worked I treated him to a bottie-trumpet concerto with the sulphurous fumarole in my pants, a methanoic miasma of noxious aromatic clouds and the nauseating fug of 1000 ruminants.

3 comments:

  1. That's exactly what my dad said the other week! -Ben x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was Jof that noticed. I, of course, am far too young to know the band but there was this advert for Ee-Bah-Gum broadband in which PopsDad is standing at the side of a road and some bloke stops him singing.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's got to be him. I've never seen Popsdad and Glenn Gregory in the same room. Have you?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.