Tuesday 15 February 2011

Nirvana through dance and song

doorlock against jehovah's witnessesTaking my special map coat into school today. My class will be doing some kind of catwalk exhibition with us modelling our favourite clothes as an introduction to the wonderful world of religious costumery. As a deity myself I can say that my favourite threads are; 1)    Pirate costume and  2)    topless but with bike helmet, for those summer bike rides along the seafront.  After school we went to see the building site again, The diggers have dug out the old petrol tanks so the holes are 15 feet deep, now there's a giant green extendable crane building a giant red crane! Wow, comes to something when you have to build your own crane to do some building.
So far I have spent many happy hours creating and recombining my Power Ranger (thank you Beth) and building my Connect4 set (thank you Erin) and now I'm busy spraying myself in the face with my splashy whale (thank you BigMax). I was able to install the batteries myself.
Another vast supper (3 soss, 2 hash, 4 veg, hors d'oeuvres 1 coconut macaroon) contained all the food groups except chocolate. This we remedied by tackling the birthday cake. It was delightfully soft, light and yet sticky on the inside protected by a massive armoured carapace where we'd tried to disguise the novel structure by melting choc all over it. Repeatedly. We had to use one of those little red hammers for breaking the windows of underground trains. The plastic candle-holding train was welded fast and broke before coming loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.