Monday 14 February 2011

Valentine's day


underwater bedroom sleeping with the fishes
When I grow up I want a bedroom like this
I have done a Valentine's card. I wrote it and decorated it myself. Sadly Bud forgot to get it down out of the hiding place this morning.....
Today I won a special award sticker for being so cool. Well, that's obvious, but I forget the real reason.....
Bud scared me deliberately by turning on the hair clippers (which I hate) and singing joyously "Haircut time!!!" Of course, he meant his haircut time, not mine, but this is why they say that parents mess you up. They have to, of course, because when we arrive, we're blank canvases and they're the first to daub psychological abuse all over them. Blanks are boring anyway.....

Stuffed myself senseless before, during and after supper. Both the pre- and post-prandial coconut macaroons I ate contain 26g of sugar and 10g of fat, a week's allowance for an adult. Before my shower I pretended to be asleep to avoid having to disturb my undulating belly or relinquish my prize spot on the sofa: after my shower came my nightly attempt to achieve stupefaction through dance alone.
Such is the contradictory lifestyle of those under 6.

1 comment:

  1. How much sugar? Be surprised if you sleep tonight! Manic at your place hope your mum and dad are night owls!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.