Sunday 6 February 2011

These are the days of our lives (Queen)

soft play area, pirate pete's portsmouthIt's Elizabeth's party today and I'm looking forward to seeing all my old Puddle mates (apart from Pops who's visiting elderly relatives).
The Bone Doctor told me I had to bend my arm as much as possible because it'll be stiff from being in a plaster for 3 weeks. Therefore I have spent the last 3 days walking around with it hung out to the side doing nothing, frightened of it breaking again. The true test will come in a minute at the party.
girls in the navy climbing the rigging True to form, I got stuck in straight away and haven't mentioned my arm since. We all got together to bury Ben under all of the soft shape things in this picture and did all the usual chasing each other through the tunnels etc. Elizabeth is a year younger so we saw her year group that we haven't seen for months including
pirate petes wimpy food birthday party clarence pier southsea esplanadeHarrison, Ethan, Holly, Fletcher and Hannah.

 Some of the Puddleparents were a little quiet after a night at the pub and there were plenty of Yummy Mummies.
portsmouth to ryde hovercraft is landing
Look.....the hovercraft's landing...
For some reason, Erin (resplendent in her crimson getup) decided to ferry all the soft shape things over to the rope bridge access point onto the boat thus blocking it completely and stranding several smaller shipmates who couldn't climb over the obstacle.
In the afternoon Bud did 2 more trips to the tip while Jof and I went to Giant Tesco to get all the stuff for the party bags next week. I filled the bags myself so girls should expect socket sets and the boys should expect everything to be pink.
Fusion food of the day:    Sauerkraut in chilli dipping sauce (Nazi Goreng)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.