Saturday 5 February 2011

Castaway: the next generation

Got Bud up at the crack of 10am. He always lets me sleep in after lagernight, he's considerate like that.
Still don't know what to do today.
black mini removed by tow truck football parking restrictions apsley road portsmouth
Eventually we emerged blinking into the drizzly morning at eleven something. We did the usual bottlebank and park circuit, I remembered to take a ball with us so we kicked and threw it near each other until the rain got too much. Erin pulled up near us and gesticulated wildly through the car window and then we met Pops as well. Our walk took us near the football stadium where we saw the car lifter lorry taking away cars that were parked in the wrong place: I've always enjoyed them so we stayed to watch one get removed. Its alarm went off and its lights flashed, all very exciting.
soil and rubble recycling port solent household tip portsmouth
After lunch 1 we took the bus into town and bought some more bath fizzers, for I shall need them tonight. We then stole the car (leaving Jof with no way to bring home all the stuff she had piled up) and drove home for lunch 2. Bud loaded up 8 tubs with broken bricks from the old bonfire and we filled the car (any more and the suspension would probably have died) and went to the tip. I put all the small brick bits in the skip, he did the big bits. Of course he was encouraging me to use my stiff arm but I didn't know that. I quite fancied doing a second load so we asked the nice official in the enormous yellow coat when they closed and he said "As soon as you're out of the gate, mate".
dismantling the old fireplace, brick built bonfireWe sailed out of the Council Household Recyling Amenity Site (Tip) waving regally as the brightly coated man held the gate open for us. Bud loaded up the 8 tubs again for the morning leaving the fireplace looking very sad but definitely not finished, wonder how many trips it'll take.
I have informed Bud that he will have to do another giant picture of madness. The fracture clinic colour-in picture is all very well but I've got plans.
I have a funny foreign coin collection of approx 450, all different: this week has been most profitable with Bud getting one from the till at his work canteen, Martin the bonfire helper bringing one in and Jof finding 4 in a cupboard at work. This is all very well. But jof brought this back today.....
virucidal bodily fluid clean-up kit with spill granules and gloves
Holy moley. Now, if any of my alien friends explode, I'm qualified to clean them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.