Thursday 24 February 2011

If you can't laugh you're doing it wrong

swallowed a fork, visible on x-rayLooking after Ben today. Jof will enjoy a relaxed day with 2 x 5 year-olds. In the end it wasn't that bad. After a lego marathon we wandered up to the hospital to offload I mean donate another batch of my old toys. On the way back we looked at the giant crane, dropped in on OtherMax (busy) and then hit the park. The JoniBobs were there so we joined forces, made a posse and split up again, playing some football on the way. After a late lunch we moseyed on down to the Kaves where I met up with my reception class friends for Harvey's party and Ben met up with Vincent et al. Much work was done as usual and we were all pink sweaty messes by the time we got our party bags and went home.
THE YEAR OF THE PHOENIX
In other news, Bud used to live in Libya, Saudi and the Gulf States. We support the pro-democracy revolutionaries in their fight against the dictatorial kleptocrats that have taken so much for so long, and ruined what were warm and happy (if dusty) countries. Let's hope that decent honest countries can rise again out of the ashes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.