Monday 21 February 2011

You can't get there from here

shark bigger than boatFirst day of half-term! Going to try and set a personal best on the sky remote. Spent all day wearing Jof out. Nipped round to see Erin and played nicely on all her stuff. Played the new pirate game against Jof and was doing really well (stopping her scoring by putting my head in the way or stealing the ball) until I forfeited the entire game (packed away) for throwing the large metal ball, quite capable of going through a window. Made marzipan treats with melted chocolate for Nanna: I specialize in making little snakes and ice-cream cones but Bud came along and made a snail, for he is a bad man and made of slugs and snails and puppy dogs tails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.