Saturday 26 February 2011

And don't forget the joker





bike path at the eastern seashore, hayling island and langstone harbour
The Puddlepath

  A lovely Saturday morning: so I woke them up at 930. Many cups of tea later, I went out for a bike ride. We went past Erin's house and JoniBob's house, Ben's house (out) and down to the seafront. The path was full of enormous puddles so I took delight in going through them all until one was so deep I got wet feet. We stopped off at Ocean Park for a bite to eat: OtherMax drove past waving. Then home via a photocall at the lifer's prison, when it started raining. Dropped in on OtherMax (out).
decommissioned victorian prison copnor portsmouthThis bikeride was 5 ½ miles, a lot of it off-road. Not as much as last summer's record-breaking 7.7 miles, (so what if I was only 4, I sneeze in the face of adversity) but not bad and just you wait until I get a bigger bike with bigger wheels - and gears. Plus, spare a thought for Bud who has to run alongside. After lunch we bussed into town to take my new bingo game back to the shop because it didn't work. We got a new one and phoned BigMax to come round and play it. It's his first time and he turned the drum manfully, but he's not so good with numbers. game of bingo with schoolboys
After a while, though, we gave up and went back to playing "Naval Assault" and "My plane is bigger than yours". Special extra Bath Fizzer night with "Pub Jukebox CD1" and even more potions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.