Wednesday 16 February 2011

Answers on a postcard by last Friday, please

funny church sign win south end baptist church

Suitability Questionnaire
1.     Do you consider yourself to be an extrovert?
        A)   Yes
        B)   No
        C)   What are you looking at?
        D)   I’m singing in the rain, I’m singing in the rain, what a glorious feeling etc

2.     Do you enjoy taking risks in your daily life?
        A)   Yes
        B)   No
        C)   Now and again
        D)  

3.     In 200 words or less describe Schrödinger’s cat in relation to the 5th law of thermodynamics, taking into account Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle when applied to a non-uniform tin roof at 350K
       A)   Yes
       B)   No
       C)   Medium-sized furry quadruped
       D)   It's impossible to tell from out here

4.     Remembering carefully to only answer question 8, doodle on the answer sheet, pick your nose and look out of the window
       A) A Milne
       B) B King
       C) C Penistone
       D) D Pfeiffer
       E) E Cummings

5.     What part of a building most inspires you? 
     A) The pillars of the community
     B) The halls of fame
     C) The corridors of power
     D) The glass ceiling
     E) The belfry

6.     What most irritates you about the Norwegian Takeaway?
      A) It's totally unaffjordable
      B) You have to go to America to find one
      C) Of all the places in the world, it turns out to be owned by your Mother-in-law
      D) Nothing, I adore its plastic palm trees, I revel in its post-modernist boudoir décor and I mostly go for the topless waitresses
 ===========================================================
abandoned derelict plot of land by portsmouth football club fratton way Today I performed on the catwalk alongside my schoolchums in my map coat (see page "Gallery of Groove" under my profile) as made by Nanna to a design by Bud. Other costumes seen today: numerous princesses (none of them Ben), a couple of spidermen, sundry cowboys and one Ben10. After school Jof wanted to put her feet up so that was the ideal chance to go for an educational walk. I took a small plastic phone and drove it along any fence I could find: one fence had a hole in it so we nipped through into a derelict area/unused land where we found piles of earth to run up, half-bricks to throw and 2 tyres to roll into puddles. What more do you need when you're 5?
Opposite we found some kind of charity shop/reclaimed material distribution centre with lots and lots of groovy arty-type stuff - you should visit it. We found sparklers in the shape of numbers - I'll be 6 next birthday so Bud bought me 3 for the next New Year's Eve bonfire party (apparently 3 sixes make a suitable number for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.