Wednesday 2 February 2011

Noli me tangere

boat made out of a tableJof had a day off today (to pay her back for doing Saturday) so she picked me up from school. This is much better than boring Bud anyway and we saw him drive off to buy himself a 3rd bike pump. Erin seems to be grounded for the same reasons I should be so perhaps we can meet up soon and compare notes. We played hide the pirate treasure again, I'm having to give Jof clues as to whereabouts in the room the object is, once the location changed when I swapped ends of the room and she worked out it was in my pocket. It's also been stuck to the back of a birthday card on the mantelpiece....Bud says I can join the CIA but they shoot cult leaders, don't they? Our post-prandial game was too difficult - Bud hid them blu-tacked to the underside of chairs, lamps, behind Erin's Corfu postcard etc. More disciplinary battles later: Bud thinks I should experience discipline, I do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.