Saturday 25 December 2010

What did I get?

What didn't I get, more like.
My chief worshippers presented me with the following tributes.......
Bath crayons
air hockey billiards table child size versionAn Isle of Man TT race commemorative 50p coin
79 assorted bath fizzers
A red Hawaiian ukelele
A wind-up caterpillar and chattering teeth (I call it a teeth-frog)
2 Mr Men books, a Please Mrs Butler book and a scary monster book
Chocolate
Construction set
Metal detector
Mini air hockey
Mini billiards
Alien plant growing kit
Digger kit
Toy story book with its own steering wheel
Vehicle set

I mean, it's pretty minimal, but my birthday's in 4 days so there should be a bit more there, and I haven't seen the Hobbits yet.......
I'm getting much better at pool/snooker/billiards, when Bud pots the white (an old habit) I get a free shot and he gets beaten up. The pool cues are flexible lengths of plastic 1/4 to 1/2 an inch wide so excellent as whips and stabbing weapons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.