Wednesday 1 December 2010

And on that day, Satan will be skating to work

Well not here he won't. After school Erin said that Ben had rung asking if Park Wednesday was on, the answer was no. I was not to be deterred and we fought the bitter north wind to reach the park with wet noses, searching for the snow I so desperately wanted. I declared it an icefield straight from Svalbard but Bud said it was just a slippery path with scuffy bits in the flowerbeds - the most he found was half an inch in a dead leaf.
Still, we ran around, climbed the ropes, besieged and defended the little artificial hill (I'm the king of the castle) and generally hooted at each other: then home for a scotch egg.
Today being the Dec 1st, I opened door #1 on my Toy Story 3 advent calendar and ate the leaf/berry choc. In the afternoon I opened door #1 on my other, different, Toy Story 3 advent calendar and ate the xmas tree choc. What a lucky boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.