Sunday 19 December 2010

S'no business like snowbusiness

A day of laziness. I emerged from Jof's bed at 1100, Bud brought us another cup of tea to replace the undrunk cold one, he'd been up for 3 hours already. Then it was down to the business of the day which was the sofa and tea diet: it did snow again but not heavily and the mercury must have reached 274 Kelvin because the ice on the pavements had melted a bit. At some point in what must have been the afternoon, Bud bullied us into going for a walk. Jof got sidetracked by a trip to the cashpoint and was never seen again: I took Bud off on a whirlwind tour of the local roads seeking the unknown park: this turned out to be a school playground so we couldn't get in. We found some virgin snow in a car park and started to defile it: that was when I slipped over and demanded to be taken home instantly, by ScottiBeam(TM) if possible. When we got back it was dark so I retreated to the sofa with fruit.

PORTRAIT GALLERY - other pictures from the scrapbook (thanks, JoniBobsmum, good idea)

portrait 2obese cat
flattering portrait
unflattering portrait
I have perfectly captured Jof's mad hair, Benmume's bangles and pink socks, Poppyzmume's red dress but I swear I did not do anything about cats.
It later transpired Jof had gone out without her keys and had to have tea at JoniBob's house while waiting for us to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.