Monday 6 December 2010

The Bus Stop Blues

     ♪ ♫♫  "Ahm a-sittin' at the bus stop, waiting for a traaaaainn..........." ♫♫♪♪ twang

Well, I'm not really, I'm in after-school club as both Jof and Bud have the flu. Jof stayed home today and the peace and quiet helped. Today is post the letter to Santa day: I have asked for a guitar and this time it's practically legible. Unfortunately English is not my first language (I come from a long germ line of Rubbish-speakers crossed with a clone set from the planet Gobbledegook) but I'm getting better.

So what will Santa bring me? Mostly I'm hoping for a Strat or 12-string Rickenbacker but I did rather enjoy the country band in Dorset last year so maybe a Dobro with bottle slide. Bud says that given the current length of my fingers a baby banjer may have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.