Wednesday 8 December 2010

Afternoon tea with the Furtzwanglers

Those people who hold candlelight vigils. Are they candlelight vigilantes?

This afternoon I was showing Bud the numerous bits of "Artwork" I've brought home from school. One had a coded series of numbers printed on an attached card. He said it meant the 29th of December and asked me what happens on that date. I did not know. He likened my intelligence to that of a used teabag from the Kwiki-Mart if I don't know my own birthday. I beat him to within an inch of his life.
Later I played computer games for an hour and a half (including one endorsed by my school). Bud said I'd get a deep vein thrombosis, silly man, at my size I don't have any deep veins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.