Monday 13 December 2010

It's that time of the year

..........time for Xmas cards.
best artwork, crayon drawing from infants schoolNow, obviously at my age, I don't have to think about whether Deaf Uncle Bob has died, whether Colin and Miriam didn't send us a card last year and whether Ingrid and Daniel have split up and so which one do we send a card to. My list should be a lot simpler to administer but of course I've just started school and there's 30 in my class alone. Do I really want to card all of them? And then if I don't send a card to my teacher will I end up with a D, go into the slow stream at junior school and end up as a sheep-brained ordinary disciple instead of a charismatic cult leader?
I brought this piece of work home from school today. It represents such a step change in my abilities (legible words, representative pictures) that Bud refused to believe it was mine, it caused quite an argument. Notice my 2 favourite things are there (Poppy and a train) but also strangely, a coral snake and a game of tennis.

1 comment:

  1. Your dad told my mum your writing wasn't much cop. He doesn't know what he's on about! Ben x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.