Tuesday 28 December 2010

Bank Holiday Tuesday (no, can't tell)

instruction manual left for daft grandmother
Rain had cleared a lot of the snow but our entire journey home was fogbound which made it boring. Before we left I discovered this cryptic message from 1 Hobbit to the other, turned out to be a checklist before Grandad left for India, leaving Grandma behind.
With a bootful of booty (some of it birthday stuff so I haven't seen it yet) we left them and we had an afternoon of laundry before Kiera and her parents came round to construct the baffling cement truck kit I got from the Santa down the tunnel at the model village. I wonder if Erin's parents and Poppy's parents have been battling over the same wondrous kit, now instruction-free for greater family interaction!!!
Bud has not had lager for 3 days and Jof well never mind that so I feel a lot of fizzers coming on tonight.
orange bath fizzer in plastic kitchen measuring jug for bath play







Tonight I am 4 for the last time. I shall miss it.
In the end I had 8 fizzers of varying colours and enjoyed cooking 4 of them up in my special bath cauldron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.