Thursday 23 December 2010

Lurgy-laden and lovin' it

We've all got it. Jof coughs so much she gets no sleep and today she couldn't go to work. I shall take advantage of her weakness all day. At least I've started my course of antibiotics now so I'll be better by Saturday. Spent most of the day watching TV with little patches of being a lunatic, Bud made me go out for a walk but at least he got me some brightly coloured pens at the pound shop.
Tomorrow is Xmas shopping day so I tell you, Santa had better have sorted out all my demands, even the ones I've forgotten about. Also I have to scatter the magic reindeer food (I was given a small bag by Santa of the Model Village, bears a suspicious resemblance to porridge oats) in the garden to lead the reindeer to our house/chimney. As God of a dominion currently measuring about six square yards, I have decided to scatter the magic reindeer food on my own flowerbed: the way I see it, Santa will park there and while he's breaking and entering, the reindeer will crap on my flowerbed which is bound to be great fertiliser.

MUNGLETONIC - A CUNNING LINCTUS FOR ADULTS ONLY (Massage in a Bottle)
In a large cup assemble the following components in the following proportions
40% dark rum
20% blackcurrant cordial
40% boiling water
splash of lemon juice
This will make you feel much better, contains vitamins and aids restful sleep. If you do not feel better immediately, prepare the tonic again.

1 comment:

  1. ... and again... and again... Oh no that was my mum in TigerTiger last week. -Ben

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.