Friday 3 December 2010

A favour returned

brewers' droop, strangely shaped snowman melting
Bud says this happens to us all, not sure I'm looking forward to it
This morning it was Bud's turn to go to work, so I'm spending the day with Erin. At 0650 the temperature was -5°C, it was very crunchy underfoot but all the larger roads are passable so life will return to normal. I know the 6 inches or so of snow and -5° is nothing in comparison to conditions endured by my readers in Canada, Russia or even Denmark but it still got me a couple of days off school to play. In the afternoon, the temperature in the back garden had rocketed to -3°C and I slipped on the ice getting this pic. Had an excellent day with Erin and have new drawings to show off and some Xmas decorations for my box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.