Sunday 5 December 2010

Number 1 son says "Hasta la vista, Bay Bee"

The supermarket was so busy today there was a traffic jam.
Jof is ill so she didn't get up until 1640, poor girl. I watched Tom and Jerry, Dumbo and when it got down to Special Agent Oso (the dregs) I decided it was time for a bike ride: shame it was after 4pm, foggy and dark. Now writing a letter to Santa.
I have also been coming up with ideas for Bud to include in his next mad drawing.
  1. A sign "Buckleheads go this way"
  2. A pen with a body and a sign saying if you go this way you'll get a pen body
  3. A plane with 3 wings
  4. A tree with 20 branches, they must be green
  5. A piano with 2 noses
  6. A banana tree with 2 heads
Owners of 4 year old children may recognise the style of these mental outpourings.

I have also included a link to a youtube offering: "The Martian Boogie" by Brownsville Station. There wasn't an official video so this one was created by a fan, the important thing is the music. The only problem is, you don't have big enough loudspeakers to fully appreciate it - just turn it up to 11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU8EqkQKfw0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.