Friday 24 December 2010

Alpha Tunneler to Beta Blocker, come in please......

fruit shoot victuals for kids drawing sessionXmas eve is here at last and time for Bud to go shopping. I spent a happy hour rolling marbles around a train track after my interest in marbles was rekindled by finding one in the street. We're hoping a couple of the Puddlers might visit to share a mince pie and a Mungletonic, we've even hoovered.
Erin came round during lunch and did a drawing/sticking/cutting masterpiece using gems and coloured feathers that was so good I had to do one of my own, but it was nothing like her one because mine had 4 dangly bits where hers only had 1.
Once Erin had gone, Bud worried I might go cold turkey so nipped down the road and bought me a Pops who occupied Erin's chair before it was cold. This is how I like my girlies. Pops and I continued the art session but then played a bit of cats and dogs when Popsmum and Baby Edward came to eat the promised mince pies.
After a while they had to go home to stop Pops' 2 older sisters accessing inappropriate content on the net so we were left alone once more.
crayons and felt tips art for reception year pupils
The conker boys from up the road came to carol-sing at us for the second night in a row but Bud sent them away empty-handed this time.
Ten minutes later Ben arrived and the gruesome twosome were a force to be reckoned with. We got all the same toys out that we'd used earlier this week and played golf/hockey with the grabber/terminator hands, scattering marbles, bouncy balls and mouse balls to all corners of the house. I may be ill but this rollercoaster of visitors made me hootle and quarkle and generally act the over-medicated lunatic which is in fact my ground state. Life is good. In a fit of normality I cut my own fingernails and Jof opened a Merlot (14%, the same as the ones we took to the JoniBob's party).

I therefore take this opportunity to wish you all a merry Xmas. The streets are now deserted as everyone turns up the heating, hopes they've got enough wine in and tries to forget about washing up.
Have a good one. You deserve it.
kids defending bedroom den against adult intruder
Halo 3 eat your heart out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.