Tuesday 28 December 2010

Boxing day 26Dec10

kids snooker game plastic for xmas presentArrived at the Hobbits' for lunch then hid under the table. In a massive post-prandial present-opening session, I got a new wheelbarrow to replace the old rusty one and many books. I then helped the grandparents open their presents, they're very slow and kept stopping to admire the contents.
inglenook fireplace in farmhouseIn the afternoon I was exuberantly running around the house showing off my energy levels when Grandad suggested a walk in the snow. We did a great distance through the original dark forest to the girls school. The snow was deep but no good for snowballs, it just fell apart. I fell over several times.
Back at home I lit the fire in the lounge and I put so much on it Bud had to go out to the woodshed to refill the log basket.
leweston hill towards lillington sherborne dorset
leweston school fields under snowThey have a set of junior bellows and I spent lots of time bellowing happily at the fire.
After a huge turkey roast and a bath (2 Santa fizzers) I came downstairs to say goodnight and found the Hobbits asleep. I snuck up between their easy chairs and did my best exploding dinosaur, because I want to inherit early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.