Friday 17 December 2010

Et hoc transibit

student of week prize wimborne infants moles classThis too shall pass. Today is the end of my first full term at real actual school (having attended nursery for 4 years, ramping up to full time after a couple of years). So today is Friday, the weekend, end of term and Xmas - wow.
Not only but also - today I won the pupil of the week award for supreme scribe: I get a trophy (temporarily, but I hold the title over the Xmas period like when Pompey held the FA cup throughout the 2nd world war).
I also get Barnaby the bear (small heap by the radio) for the same period: my task is to look after him, take him somewhere interesting and write about it on a postcard (provided), stamp his passport and possibly take a picture. I'm thinking sitting on the church bells in Oo-ar land or similar.
den of cushions under sofa





He is also a puppet and has a special orifice where you put your hand.
Later Bud made me a den out of all the furniture in the lounge, we'd better put it all away again before Jof gets back or she won't have anywhere to drink her tea.
Bud had his work Xmas party today and brought home a very full tummy and 2 presents out of the crackers - a small bag of marbles and a tiny water pistol that has already seen service in my bath.
And remember - if you can't laugh, you're doing it wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.