Tuesday 7 December 2010

I am my own High Priest

Every night at bedtime I ritually chastise my thurible and then spend 10 minutes singing my own praises. Using the holy words "Waladisa alados aramata woo wooo araaaah!" I beseech myself to grant my prayers which are usually
  1. To be as big as a giant
  2. That there may be unlimited spaghetti meatballs and chocolate
  3. That I may have a hovercraft
Mostly my prayers go unanswered, I'm still learning this being a god thing.
Today it was my turn to get the chocolate from the class advent calendar, that'll be 3 today, then.
Conversation at supper tonight:
Me: - "I'm gorgeous, aren't I?"
Jof: - "Yes"
Me: - "I'm sorry I can't stop farting, though"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.