Sunday 12 December 2010

Et in Arcadia Lego

cow curiosity epic fail, childs' car
Normally I'd build a tower with lego or construct a train track but today it was the rest of the Xmas decorations, I constructed the trees (we have 3) and then stood on a chair to hang baubles on them. I also cornered the market in paper chains, some of which are long and correctly made, some are a tangle of crosslinks.
In the afternoon we had a bike ride and Bud rode my bike down the slopes at the skatepark. At bedtime, they both inserted me into my pyjamas (Bud said it's like trying to fit 2 cats down the same toilet at the same time) but they were too small and clingy (Jof says that's like me) and I ended up looking like a ballet dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.