Wednesday 15 December 2010

The Clone Ranger rides......again!

Eventually I relented and did Xmas cards for both teachers and the teaching assistant. This isn't an early sign of weakness, I'm just hedging my bets.
Today it's the Xmas party at school although how I'll be able to tell the difference between it and the usual raucous gaudy hedonistic playfest I don't know. Even more glitter, probably.
I got a present (quite obviously a book) from the party which I have dutifully put under the tree. Erin opened hers immediately, she couldn't wait.
I played in a pallet/coffin Bud brought home from work for the New Years' Eve bonfire and got a splinter as predicted. He also drew me this but I don't understand any of it yet. I think I've inherited his fizzing brain which is why I don't sleep.
funny artist jokes, cartoons gran control to mr tom guinness stroke of genius
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.