Saturday 11 December 2010

Impatient Zero

Captain comatose, pants on head and pencils up nose
Wibble and Captain Comatose join forces at last
Today I couldn't wait. The bus was too slow, Bud took far too long remembering why we were in Wilkinson's and I couldn't wait to get on with the "How many lifts and escalators can you go on in 1 day" challenge. But I soon forgot about that when he said we were going to buy a Chinese lantern. After that we rushed around looking at 4 different plastic guitars and 3 real ones before I realised that what I really wanted was a keyboard. I desperately required a Santa helium balloon until I discovered it kept floating around and I really wanted to see the un-humdrum drummers until we were up close - much too loud. At that point, I couldn't wait to get home and drape tinsel all over the dining chairs.

Bonus Vid: the drummers who annoyed the shopkeepers of Pompey all day

While I was playing Match the letter with Jof, Bud finished my latest dictated picture (a good trick if you can do it)
colourful picture hallucinogenic drugs induced

1 comment:

  1. Wibble and Captain Comatose look ready to save the world!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.