Thursday 9 December 2010

Do plumbers have pipe dreams?

praying to mecca, sense of humour failure
Mecca's the other way, mate
Tomorrow is the annual "Nativity" where, amongst many hilarious incantations, we shall re-enact the fictional "Birth scene" of a cult based on an iron-age political prisoner. To be fair, no less logical that the other lot down the road whose central focus of worship is a meteorite that landed in the desert. I've got my costume ready, I get to play the shakers and the bells and I can't wait.

Apparently Erin (playing the part of Whoops-a-daisy angel or Oops-I-did-it-again fairy or something) has lost her script. Now, that's what I call getting into character.
push-me pull-you, 2 kids on the same bouncy park rideBud and Erinsmum met us by the park as we walked back from practice at the church, funny how they're always together. We decided to have a quick park session so picked up Pops on the way to meeting Erin down there. Less than half way along the pavement, Pops said she was looking forward to opening her Xmas presents.
Bud said I was only going to get one present this year, it was a penguin and I'd have to keep it in the bath. I howled and hyperventilated for the remaining few hundred yards and, hiding on a climbing frame, continued for another 10 minutes.
Chocolate broke the cycle and we played until we got cold and went back to ours for some drawing and skittles. Unfortunately 2 people on one springy bouncer means a squashed willy so I got off sharpish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.