Thursday 16 December 2010

Here comes the rain again

baby shoot car seat

A little selection for short people.


no swimming, warning for non-swimmers 

wrong snoopy, illegal reproduction character ripoff
says it all, engrish fail dreamy friends 
Rain, followed by a renewal of the ice sheet formerly covering England. The Piddler's Xmas party is coming up, and my friends and I plan to play in the Hovercraft again. Bud says it'll be freezing but we can just shut the doors, I reckon.
cats and dogs, kids at playThis afternoon I got the benefit of 2 hours of Pops while further up the road, Popsmum got the benefit of 2 hours without Pops. We played and took advantage of Buds' willingness to give us food.
We can agree on Scooby Doo but our tastes diverge at Mr Bean. We agree that Special Agent Oso is absolute pants. We played "Cats and Dogs" (scooting around on the floor in socks) due to Pops' special feline obsession: quotes from the game include:
"I'm a baby cat and I have 12 children"
"Sometimes I call you Mummy and you can call me Daddy"
"I've got big teeth that are bigger than sausages".
Outside the final vestiges of the snowman are still visible - a tiny-winy bit that's not enough for 1 ice cream. The relief army of sub-zero temperatures is on the way but I fear it'll be too late. The 2 ping pong balls lend the flowerbed a gruesome air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.