Tuesday 14 December 2010

Giggles make the world go round

ironing board, engrish funny product
good good sex, shanghai dodgy menu, engrish failmr transsexual, little miss mr happy



















Engrish. Making Bud wet himself since 1975

cock and balls wrapped in xmas paperThis afternoon we made a date with Pops for later this week and then went Xmas shopping again. I independently correctly identified what Jof would like and we bought it. Bud wrapped it. I know exactly what he did and I thought it was funny as well, I have the ability to be 4, 17 and 42 all at the same time.

I think Ben might be interested in the Little Miss Mr Happy range of clothing for those who are happy not to have yet decided which way to go, he was such a good twinklefairy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes that's a perfect outfit for me, Mungles, thanks Ben xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.