Monday 30 May 2016

Day Off (Logs not included)

ford mondeo estate boot full of scout camp fire logsThis was a proper day off, following the hectic day yesterday. I did 5 or 6 hours Minecrafting before I finally noticed at nearly 3pm that I hadn't eaten anything since lunch yesterday, one way of losing weight. Jof insisted I have the shower I missed yesterday and I got dressed because nice chap Steve who lives in our street had offered us some wood for the Scout camp-fire. He owns a Cub Scout so at least he'll benefit. We drove there even though it's on the same road and 6 of us did 3 trips each which was a full load and hooray! It only kept me off Minecraft for half an hour anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.