Sunday 23 March 2014

Everything is Awesome in 3D

havant town centre play park hampshireI had already said I wanted to go to Giant Tesco because they have a better Lego selection. Then Jof wanted to go to Hobbycraft so our destination was set.
glow in the dark c+b zombie lego minifigure with pistolShe managed to spend £41 in Hobbycraft and you just know it could have been a lot more. I hit the park to allow Jof to do Tesco in peace but obviously not for long enough as she was barely half way round. I got a £13 budget which got me the Lego City 'cop in police car chases 2 bank robbers' set.
Tesco came to £300, didn't think you could do that. Later I found that Jof had got me a Lego Minifigure Policeman, and Bud had got me a glow-in-the-dark almost-Lego Zombie with pistol!
Then I took Jof to see the Lego Movie in 3D, because she's worth it. It was totally bodacious and you get to keep the glasses and there were only 2 people in the cinema apart from us and it looked like things were going to jump out of the screen.
Incidentally, do rival blood banks compete in an IV League?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.