Thursday 11 November 2010

When I grow up..........

The teacher told Bud that when I am given the choice of what activity to do (most of the time, in a class of 4 year-olds) I build in the track/brick section or do role play, either co-opting others into my interaction scenarios or, if not available, simply using the numerous other characters and personalities inhabiting my own brain. Possible career options: building site foreman or professional Tetris player.
This is not me. I just thought it was worth sharing

This afternoon Bud forgot to pick me up from school for he is A Bad Father. He was counting things in the warehouse again where there isn't a clock, by the time he woke up it was too late so I went home with Erins' mum instead. She was much nicer and took me down to Southsea for the switching on of the christmas lights (anticlimactic) and to get blown to bits by the gales coming off the sea (climatic). We then bumped into Jof and went back to Abduls' Chish'na'Fip emporium for fish and chips: Erin and I emptied our plates.
More growing pains, both legs as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.