Friday 19 November 2010

Reckless abandonment

sunny day on curly plastic slide milton park portsmouth
I'm the one. But so is she
This morning Jof and I abandoned Bud at the railway station, and went to see Nanna for a couple of days. He was obviously distraught at the way we left him behind, for he jumped up and down cheering and grinning, lit 2 cigars at once and rang someone called Stephanie on a phone we didn't know he had.
Still, I've got pens and books and pads and a train picnic and a new dump truck so we'll be OK.

Gorbaduck rewrite continues. Both stories will be available once I have reassessed Bud's efforts.

This picture is added to remind you that summer will be here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.