Sunday 21 November 2010

Meanwhile, back at the ranch

homemade crown, cardboard and crepe paper with gems and glitter
I spent ages making this crown. Can I be king now?
Bud sold my old cotbed today to a boy called Ellis (due new years' day) and managed to get home just before our train got in. He picked us up at the station with only no minutes to spare, then we did sticking/cutting/colouring in one of the books Nanna got me.

Poor Bud has been doing laundry all weekend and you can hardly smell the perfume on his clothes now.

It's good to be back although the first thing I did upon arrival was trip up over my own doorstep. It's because I've been away for 3 days, I forgot we had one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.