Wednesday 10 November 2010

Numb and Number

the gang of five. park benchI had my bike out and was heading out the door when Ben called me from swingpark. We cycled there instead and found Ben and Erin playing with Jack from school/KKaves.
The JoniBobs joined us presently and we bundled up and down the yellow slide until Bud joined in and pitched Ben straight onto my head. This was the cue for some howling: this was offset by guzzling. After food we did even more climbing until it was found that the number of available gloves did not match the number of hands numb with cold.
Exeunt severally: we got home at 5 on the nose and it was dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.