Monday 8 November 2010

Sic transit gloria Monday

Another lovely day at school, this time in wellies, due to some overnight storms which may have damaged the fireplace further, if that were possible.
Afterwards I went with Erin to her grandparents house to eat sausages and scrambled egg on toast, and I dazzled them with my fine manners and out-of-this-world groove factor. While I was doing this, Bud went to speak to my teacher behind my back, as did Erin's parents.
She apparently will have to learn not to blame the well-known naughty girl in her class for everything from the death of the school newt to the Chilean mining PR stunt. I, on the other hand, got nothing but praise, as befits etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.