Saturday 13 November 2010

As mad as a Bose-Einstein condensate

pavement artist drawing faces in charcoal on the patio
Saturday so emerged at 9am to get Bud up.
Did some more drawing: Bud has installed the sheep flags on his picture of silliness and next will be the parrot.
Emptied the bonfireplace of all the ash and delivered 4 bags of it to Erinsdad, it didn't have a chance to smoulder to completion before the rains came so it's a bit charcoaly. Never mind, it'll give Erin something to draw with in the garden next year. Here's one of me using charcoal from the flowerbed when I was two and a half.
Then we went into town to buy Toy Story 1 + 2 because it's silly just having #3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.