Saturday 13 November 2010

Saturday night is bath fizzer night

art class. cutting, sticking and beadsSpent a lot of time creating - Jof had to make craft items for my school's christmas fayre, I had to help her by pouring out our entire stock of glitter onto just one tree with glue on and spill all the painty water up the wall, and Bud had to carry on with the masterpiece (parrot and plane completed, moving onto the hookah-smoking caterpillar).
Then to bath a little before 9pm. Mix everything available in the jug, add a bath fizzer and apply water using only the BD100 Recoilless quantum plasma syringe, light blue touch paper etc. The video of this event is classified due to willies: it's bath time, after all.
The entire bathtime process was enough to play the whole of Foreigner's greatest hits (cue embarrassing air guitar from both Bud and myself) plus time spent competing to do the best Sid James laugh. Bed before 1010 seems unlikely.bathtub chemistry, titration using plastic burette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.