Tuesday 16 November 2010

From High Panjandrum back to Charwallah

secret lair, den under dinig table
Looks good. But it'll end in tears
Another cold day so invited Erin to come round and make a nice warm den under the dining table with me.
This worked for a while until we had a territorial dispute and I had another attack of howling under the table.

This was broken up (eventually) by a game of Junior Hide and seek.
Rules:
1. Competitor A will count loudly with eyes shut while player B just stands there checking that A is counting correctly
2. Contestant A counts up to 21 and then shouts "coming ready or not". Contender B then shouts back "OK" repeatedly until discovered.
This kept us going for a few minutes but then we graduated to arguing over what DVD to watch, who will or will not let who play with the small red peg I appear to have stolen from school today and so on. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.