Monday 29 November 2010

From the fractured landscape of my dreams...

mental patient, dilated pupils
Jury's out on this one
...........come a million questions about how many wires a car needs, whether it's more or less than a motorbike, whether a shop making fudge cake has to have a really big lamp to keep it warm, and how many wires will that take.... it turns out it takes all the way to PCWorld to get a new sky remote to replace the one that's been mungled to death.
At school kicking out time I had only one glove. Jof will be pleased that the new matching hat+gloves+scarf set has been broken up after only 1 day.
We went round the corner to see Erin who smiled broadly at Bud. This means that either
  1. She has forgiven him for dropping her
  2. The cranium to concrete impact has given her severe concussion and she has forgotten who he is
Answers on a postcard by last Friday please....
On the way to my shower I walked into the bathroom door and now have a lump above my ear. This is nothing to do with any parent with an alleged history of damaging children: it's because I don't look where I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.