Sunday 28 November 2010

SNOW!!!! .. ... .... for about 20 minutes

snowbound milton park portsmouth throwing snowballs
It was much better last January
Got up at nine o'clock to ask Jof to cut my toenail.
Had a morning bike ride with Bud running alongside. We toured swingpark and the Mad Hospital and made it as far as the sea (low tide) before realising that my toes and ears had turned to ice. There was still ice in the pub carpark and so we returned home pronto: Bud found a £5 note under a car which was nice. At lunchtime it snowed for a while but it all melted so I couldn't make an igloo. After we had visited a supermarket that seemed to be colder inside than it was outside, I wanted to go to Pirate Pete's, so I rang Pops (at a party in Crezzicaves) and Ben (in Cornwall again) so instead we got all the Xmas decorations down from the loft to sort them out. This of course meant spreading the whole lot over my bedroom floor. I now have my own tree, my own box of decorations and a floor so covered in glitter Bud had to hoover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.