Friday 12 November 2010

The weekend starts here

Windy and wet, just like my rear end.
So we just sat downstairs and I made a vast picture for Jof, sorted out my coin collection again and sat on the dining table while Bud tried his best to draw the pictorial challenge I'd set for him.
Picture must include:
  1. Generic quadruped
  2. Said generic quadruped must have a trumpet for a nose
  3. Said generic quadruped must have a cylindrical firework for a tail
  4. Said generic quadruped must have a giant pink willy that's as big as a tree
  5. All of the above must be silly
He tried very hard. It's difficult, the muse rarely muses when you have a hooting 4 year-old hanging around your neck but when the picture is finished it will be posted here.
Bed for 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.