Friday 26 November 2010

The hip (and groovy) flask

Next Friday is the school quiz. Erin and I shall compete, we'll bring along our parents to write down the answers that we'll provide. Bud says the timing of the quiz clashes with Lagertime so Bud and Erinsmum will be bringing hip flasks. It's just like the magic bag of chocs that the parents bring on Park Wednesday so I suppose it's only fair.
Pops was out again. I must be losing my touch. So instead we made a wishing well for Jof and sorted my international coin collection by magnetic characteristics. When was the last time you did that?
victorian church to medieval design eagle and ball bible lectern
Any more of that sinning and I'll ****ing 'ave yer
Friday night is beverage night for Bud so we had an animated conversation at showertime, during which I revealed that Erin's role in the upcoming school Nativity and faith-based fibfest is "Whoops-a-daisy Angel". For some reason this made Bud laugh so much he got hiccups. We might slip away during the event and see if we can access the church tower or crypt. Here's one from the last time I went to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.