Saturday 27 November 2010

**STOP PRESS** Ashes to return to Australia

wimborne infant school xmas fayre portsmouth
Of course I'm authentic. Look, I've got a reindeer
Last night was cider night so Bud emerged bright and early at 0900: he says he gets up at 0550 every day and it's the weekend. We got a magic all-day bus ticket and went up to North End where there are 5 charity shops in a row, and bought bath fizzers for tonight. Traditionally one must also buy one strange item, and this time it was an Australian souvenir (still boxed): an aboriginal plate with aboriginal designs, depicting an aboriginal legend and benefitting the aboriginal community (made in China). I shall use it for small meals, which in my case is all of them.



all line up at kid's birthday party
No.  Don't want to
As soon as we got back it was off to my school for the Xmas fayre; we got a fire engine, I won some chocolate for throwing 2 dice and getting a double and I also visited Santa. I declared my favourite meal to be spaghetti meatballs, and he gave me a pen/ruler set, so fair exchange. We were a bit late so most people had been and gone, we'll know for next time, maybe Bud can get up on time.
After I had used my new plate to finish all the tomatoes, we drove to Poppy's party. We were going to use the magic all day bus ticket but it was just too cold to wait. It was in a happy clappy church so no ball pit or slides: we played loads of party games instead. Elizabeth and the JoniBobs were amongst several "Sideliners" that refused to join in, but that didn't last long. Only Johnny resisted for the duration. Erin climbed on Bud's back, he did a little dance and she fell off and banged her head on the floor. She is the third child he's dropped over the years: he is A Bad Parent. Personally I think he cracked after years of being beaten up by women, and resorted to violence.

Bonus video: strutting my funky stuff in "musical statues" (45 secs)      Boogie on down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.